Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Drawing for $20 Gift Card To My Etsy Shop!


Learn how to enter the drawing here:


Drawing ends July 29, 2011, so hurry and enter!

You Get 1 entry per person per option, so 4 entries possible per person!

(Email addresses will not be given out to anyone else, and are only used for contacting you if you win the prize!)

Options on How to Enter the Drawing:



  • "Like" my MillieGreenGirl Etsy Shop: To enter this way, "Like" my etsy shop. (The like button is right under the "Favorite" button. ) After you "like" it, please convo me on etsy, or comment on my MillieGreenGirl blog with your name and email address. MillieGreenGirl Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MillieGreenGirl?ref=pr_shop.

  • "Follow" my MillieGreenGirl Blog: To enter this way, Become a "Follower" to my MillieGreenGirl Craft Blog. After you become a Follower, Comment on my page with your name and address. MillieGreenGirl Craft Blog: http://kraftymillie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment